In the last finalist announcement ahead of the 2018 InAVation Awards, organisers can reveal the six finalists up for the AVIXA Standards award.
The AVIXA Standards Award was launched last year (then as the InfoComm Standards Award) to recognise the application of AVIXA standards in projects to ensure consistency and quality in integration quality and user experience.
Finalists up for the award in 2018 are:
- ASTAD for the application of standards at Qatar National Library, Qatar
- Focus 21 Visual Communications for the application of standards in Bayer, UK
- HMPL Consulting for the application of standards at a German multinational software corporation, India
- IAS Technology for the application of standards in the Caterpillar Global Security Operations Center, USA
- InDesign with Xcite for the application of standards at the University of Newcastle Great Hall, Australia
- Vega for the application of standards at Medidata, UK
Three of the projects are also up for InAVation Awards within sector specific categories, while three are unique to the AVIXA Standards category.
Last year the award was given to Integrated Audio Visual [pictured] for the use of standards within a global healthcare corporate project in India. The company adopted InfoComm standards for Audio Coverage Uniformity in Enclosed Listener Areas and InfoComm F501.07 Cable Labelling for Audiovisual Systems (CLAS).
The winner of this year’s award will be revealed at the InAVation Awards ceremony and dinner in Amsterdam on February 6, 2018. End users, integrators, consultants, distributors and manufacturers come together to celebrate the global AV industry’s achievements in a fun and relaxed evening, dubbed the networking highlight of the ISE show.
Some tickets are still available for the event and can be booked here. All food, drinks and entertainment is included in the ticket price so no hidden costs.
You can also still vote for winners across technology categories here.